1. Home
  2. /
  3. Permits

The Shiawassee County Road Commission is responsible for processing a wide range of right-of-way and transportation permits. A right-of-way permit is required for any work being performed in the road right-of-way. The statutory authority of SCRC to require compliance with permit requirements is predicated upon its jurisdictional authority and is set forth in various statutes.